Zero Six Zero Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://zerosixzero.co, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Zero Six Zero's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Zero Six Zero's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zero Six Zero at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Zero Six Zero's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Zero Six Zero makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Zero Six Zero does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Zero Six Zero or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Zero Six Zero's website, even if Zero Six Zero or a Zero Six Zero authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Zero Six Zero's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Zero Six Zero does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Zero Six Zero may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Zero Six Zero does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Zero Six Zero has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Zero Six Zero of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Zero Six Zero may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Zero Six Zero's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://zerosixzero.co, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
What data do we collect?
Zero Six Zero collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Location data (latitude, longitude, elevation, time) as well as associated metadata (such as satellite tracker version, operating system version, battery level)
- Fitness data (such as step counts, power output, speed)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Zero Six Zero with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our website or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Install our phone application
Zero Six Zero may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party satellite tracker & location services
- Third party fitness / health / activity tracking services
How will we use your data?
Zero Six Zero collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Generate your map, visualizations & statistics.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Zero Six Zero doesn’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law. In situations where third parties request your data (such as press enquiries) we will not provide your data without your express permission on a case-by-case basis.
When Zero Six Zero processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies / credit card processing companies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Some functionality in Zero Six Zero’s offerings is enabled by adding a connection to a third party website/service - such as fitness tracker services to collect activity/location data, social media services, for integrating media into your Zero Six Zero services, or for sign-on. Any time this functionality is required, you will be asked to provide specific permissions when integrating the third party website/service.
How do we store your data?
Zero Six Zero securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Zero Six Zero will keep your account and location data for the duration that your services are active (such as your map remaining online). Once your services or map are no longer online, we will delete your data by removing it from our database & related systems. In the event that certain data is needed beyond this period, this data will be anonymized.
Zero Six Zero would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, events or charities. We may at times send you information about services we are offering in partnership with others ,but we will never provide your information to third party companies for them to contact you directly.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Zero Six Zero from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with the subject ‘unsubscribe’.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
ZeroSixZero does not target its offerings toward, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from users under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information or register for an account on the ZeroSixZero site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
What are your data protection rights?
Zero Six Zero would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Zero Six Zero for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Zero Six Zero correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Zero Six Zero to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Zero Six Zero erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Zero Six Zero restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Zero Six Zero's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Zero Six Zero transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Customizing website features to your preferences
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Zero Six Zero uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Zero Six Zero uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Zero Six Zero sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Zero Six Zero has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (UK) at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ or the Federal Trade Commission (USA) at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov This policy is effective as of January 1 2018.